Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Dat music

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

This is some Bioshock: Infinite shit here. I love it great job.

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

Great game love the PewdiePie reference with the golden statue and the Coal (i'm pretty sure the Coal was a reference but i'm not 100% on that thought, I know for sure the statue was though)

Desutori Desutori

5/5 reason being the entire opening, and the title screen I may just be a sucker for chibi art but I already absolutely love this game.

Kooh responds:

Thanks, Fefe-Soso did the art! Go check her deviantArt!

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

loved the first one love this one tops marks from me, oh and I love the little fun-facts when you click news :D

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

I like this I like it alot, I mean I sat at the title screen for like 5 minutes just listning to the theme

Slender 2D Slender 2D

this is a good game its well made for the time it took and the music is actually very tension building even if it's really loud, but i'm a total bitch so fuck this shit.

Gyossait Gyossait

Great game my only problem though is that the keys don't respwan where you picked them up after you die holding one, I say this only becasue i fell into a spike trap holding one and the key dropped in a place that made it impossible for me to grab it, which means that I have to restart the entire game just becasue of that one problem. Now like I said this game is great but that one thing completely ruined my entire experience, now with that being said I'm giving this game full marks its fantastic, its just been ruined for me and I really don't feel like restarting the entire thing and gong through all of that again.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Uhhh Egoraptor rhyming? HELL YES! (oh aslo great game love flash games with multiple endings)

A Knight's Quest A Knight's Quest

really hope there is going to be a sequel I loved this game even though the the objective is completely pointless but then again thats why I enjoyed it oh that and I got to be- A MIGHTY STEGOSAURUS! (i.e. Frog)