Zelda Uncut: Childhood Zelda Uncut: Childhood

can't really blame Link in the end there :O

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

the animation with this for Ash, Brock, Misty ect. is pretty spot on with the actual shows animation I love it :D

KONY2012 KONY2012

totally agree with the "your all fucking stupid line" because anyone that cares about this now but didn't in 2003 when this mattered IS fucking stupid

Link's Habits Link's Habits

why does Mario need Rupees?

great flash seriosuly though Mario shouldn't take rupees also, Link got his Rupees worht he did make to the sky like Mario promised :D

Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

tis the truth

anyone else get the Orochimaru feel from meeting the self proclaimed Demon king? (can't spell his name XD)

When Im Excited When Im Excited

is there supposed to be sound?

cuz if there is i'm not hearing anything when it plays .___.

Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

okay gotta ask...

am i the only who pictured Link with the troll face?

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

love it

but i gotta say i like this meme mainly becasue me and my friends got Skyrim the day it came out so we were one of the first couple ppl (exagerated estimate of course) to actually get the joke oddly enough i've only used it on the net once and it was to tear down a troll i am proud to say that it actually worked he raged then that was it 10/10 5/5

Come To Australia Come To Australia

XDD

anyone else think if any of these creatures existed we would be extinct? Or damn well close.

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

these are facts =w=

having played Skyrim for over 140 hours i can without a doubt say that these are 100% facts the joke- no the meme (cuz we all know thats what it is now) is hilarious but just proves that all the gaurds are raging pussies compared to you in the game and what happened to the the "Let me guess someone stole your sweetroll." Joke?